Saturday, November 13, 2004

THANKYOU

yayyyyyyyy it's my birthday today. from 12:00 am to 3:00 am in the mron i was reciving calls and msgs.then after sehri, when i finally slept, my mobile still kept on beeping msg tone........ and though my sleep was disturbed, i felt sooooooooooo lucky to have soooooooo many friends, and friends that remember my birthday, my very special, and very own day.and i want to thank all of them for caring so much about me and for always being there for me. i hope that im also there for you always, when you need me,and when you don't.may our friendship continue to grow and prosper. and ofcourse i thank ALLAH for giving me so many people who love me, and who care about me. and i want to thank HIM for creating me and giving em a chance to live and experience, and for making me in the best of moulds.
by the way, tomorrow, or day after it's eid, therefore eid mubarak to everyone!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amitesh Khandelwal said...

Belated Happy B'Day and Eid. Friends are the best part in ones life. I feel lucky to even have the three-four of them...

November 15, 2004 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Akruti said...

Hey, a belated happy birthday and Eid mubaarak, and friends are to share smiles and pain,all the secrets and joy.so good to know that u have loads of friends and lots of fun.keep going

November 15, 2004 at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home