Monday, October 11, 2004

BLABBERINGS OF A TIRED MIND!

I can’t write! I don’t know what to write1 there so much going is on in my brain, but I don’t know how to put it into words, to make it understandable for others. It is as if a blabbering is going on ………. And then it is as if I have nothing in my head, no thoughts, no feelings, nothing, just a numbness, a tiredness, as if I’ve walked and walked in a desert for ages and have had no interaction with anyone, and, suddenly, I’m a part of a crowd, or is it the other way round? Have I been living in a crowd, or maybe a mob, and suddenly, I’m standing in a desert, all alone, and can think of nothing!
I don; know if all this is even making any sense or not! I guess not! I can’t even understand why I’m writing all this! Have I gone insane? Or have I turned feeling less insensitive all of a sudden? Or was I that way before now? I don’t feel human! Why do I feel like this???????????

1 Comments:

Blogger Suhail said...

Shaffy !!!!!!!!
Knew you were nutty, but looks like you're not even human !!! OMG !!!
:)

October 11, 2004 at 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home