Friday, October 22, 2004

A MOMENT OF CONFESSION

What is the criterion of testing someone? a person may seem honest, but is he really so? Think again! Are you reaching the right conclusion about that person's personality? Is all the love you're offering to that person worth him/her?
Some people are hard to open up; you never know what lies in their hearts. And then there are some people who never understand us. And then again, there are some people who are impossible for you to forget. you may not love them, you only care about them, but when they’re not there, you keep on remembering them, and then there are times, when you know that they are in distress and you're unable to do anything, and you feel helpless and despite wanting to share their feelings and be able to talk to them, you are left in your own world of thoughts, which upset you no end. And then you start to feel, if they are really worth all your worries, and then at times you feel as if you're not being totally honest yourself.
What to do in situations like these? The only solution, in my eyes, is to be honest to at least your own self. It’ll become much easier then, to be honest with others. Everything will become crystal clear, like a pool of clean, clear water, in which one can see, oneself.
That’s the only way to live a life without distress. Let’s all of us be honest to our own selves, and accept the truth of what we are, and where we stand!
And being totally honest at the moment, I want to confess, that I’ve been time and again, been, extremely rude to many people, and I have hurt many people in my life in every way possible. and I want to take this opportunity to say to those whom I’ve hurt that:
"I’m really very sorry, and, I hope that you can forgive me for whatever I have done, or said to you but I can assure you that, not once, I have intentionally tried to hurt you, or your feelings and I hope that you do understand that and are able to forget it all, leaving no breach in our friendship"

2 Comments:

Blogger Suhail said...

I'm sure you haven't hurt anyone intentionally, and anyone who doesn't know that is a nutcase.
Just give them some time, and all will be fine again :)

October 26, 2004 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger Amitesh Khandelwal said...

Hi, visiting ur blog first time and what a heart touching post. wish I could be honest enough to say exactly the same things.

October 29, 2004 at 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home