Friday, September 17, 2004

BLUNDERS

whoosh!
what a day was yesterday, first i miss my point for my university, though i run hard to get it, then the bus i find is full to the brim, and so i have to stand in a jam packed space, and drop my college i.d., in trying to pick it up, i drop the money(my hands are full fo books and i am carrying a 5 kg bag full of books too, it's actually 5 kg, i weighed it later on). in the 30 mins drive to my coll., my shoulder are paining like hell.then, when i get off the bus, i have to cross this very busy road, and as soon as i start to do so, the signal goes green, and i nearly escape an accident...
finally i'm in college somehow safe, but in a very bad shape.i go for my class, and what's this, therez a note posted on the board, my test has been cancelled......i'm starting to wonder what's next.well i get to know soon what it is, some students from a senior batch come into our class from pscychiatry ward, trying to find out the frquency of suicides in medical students, and they call out my roll no., amongst others to fill out the form.....now do i look like the type who would ever want to do scuh a thing..anyway, i start to read it and it contains the stupidest questions i've known.fill it somehow, with my friend's help, and am found not to have any thoughts of committing suicide atleast while i'm at coll. the first good thing i've heard sicne the morn.
my classes are over so i want to go home, made the mistake of taking a bus again.this one gets punctured on its way, have to take another, which is total girls' bus, and its stops at an intermediate college gate to pick up all college girls.now it's so full i can't get out.then i have to walk a long way to get home.had a bad time waiting for me at home too.did things i shouldn't have and ended up feeling utterly vexed with myself.now i want to sleep, but know i have to make that assignment..at 1:00a.m., finally i get a chance to go to bed, but being so tired, and so upset, i can't sleep...but it's morning soon, and yes this is a new day, a fresh start, and i try making things right for myself, get some sleep too during the day, and i believe it's ending on a fine note too.Thank you Allah, for taking me through that hazardous and tiring day and relaxing me after it.
CONCLUSION:"every new morning brings a new opportunity, grab it, and get along with your life, as fresh as ever"

3 Comments:

Blogger Suhail said...

Wow Shaffy ... What a post ... !!! ... Whoosh !!! What a day ... !!!
And hey, welcome to Blogworld ... great to see you here ... :)
So where's my treat for posting the first comment on your blog ?? :-O

September 22, 2004 at 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tht was nice...u've got a good composed mind n uve proved it here...but 1 thing u must consider...." AAMAL ATCHAY HOON TO SUB ATCHA HOTA HAI ."..HAHAHAH....zoro

October 6, 2004 at 1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shafaq ........its nice.....u have proved that u are a power pack ,small but concise and full of surperise........UMAIR

October 6, 2004 at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home